Can I erase my criminal record?

You’ve got so many questions. We’ll give you answers.


Q: Can I erase my criminal record?

A: Rooth Law Group has extensive experience handling the sealing and expungement of records.  Eligibility requirements to complete this process can be obtained through the Florida Department of Law Enforcements website.  An adjudication of guilt for any prior offense will make a person ineligible to seal or expunge a record.  Further, certain offenses are not eligible to be sealed or expunged.  If you are interested in sealing or expunging a record, please call our office for a free consultation

Posted about in our FAQs section.